Tuesday, September 16, 2008


THE SHIP SONG

Come sail your ships around me
and burn your bridges down
we make a little history baby
every time you come around

come loose your dogs upon me
and let your hair hang down
you are a little mystery to me
every time you come around

we talk about it all night long
we define our moral ground
but when I crawl into your arms
everything
it comes tumbling down

Come sail your ships around me and burn your bridges down
we make a little history baby every time you come around

Your face is fallen sad now, for you know the time is nigh
when I must remove your wings and you, you must try to fly

Come sail your ships around me and burn your bridges down
we make a little history baby every time you come around


Come lose your dogs upon me, and let your hair hang down
you are a little mystery to me every time you come around


Y si. Despues de escucharlo mas de 8 años, esperalo a que viniera a cualquier lugr cerquita, por fin mañana en El Hollywood Bowl se presenta Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Lo MAS chingon es que no solo lo voy a ver, sino que lo voy a poder ver con mis hijos que son grndes fans de Nick, han crecido oyendolo, incluso cuando Johnny Cash hizo el cover de la cancion "The mercy Seat" aqui nos debatiamos y nos deschongabamos quien er mas chingon.... claro, siempre ganaba Cash, por viejito, nomas - aqui a los morros se les enseña el respetillo.
Estoy tan contenta que SE que no podre dormir.

Si quieren conocer a Nick, Vean en You Tube, la cancion Wild Rose, The weeping song, nobody's baby, Love letter, opium tea, y le paro porque si no aqui me la paso.

Prometo sacar fotos y tomar algunos videillos a ver que tal el palco que compramos. Luego los subo.


eXTReMe Tracker